Bollinger Special Cuvée is unquestionably one of the finest of all French champagnes, the Bollinger style is distinctive for its full-bodied toasty character derived from a high proportion of Pinot Noir and the inclusion of base wine that has been matured in oak.
WARNING:Please note that due to Western Australia's Liquor Control Act 1988 -
* Only up to 2L of alcohol can be delivered in a single order
* The recipient of the gift order cannot be the same person ordering
* Alcohol MUST be accompanied with a balloon bouquet - it cannot be sold separately
* Inclusion in an order means gift must be delivered - store pickup is not permissible
* The Purchaser and the Recipient of the gift must be over 18 years of age
Any contradictions to the above seen in a gift order may result in cancellation of the order.